Saturday, January 24, 2015

About

Hi, my name is Madeline, but everybody calls me Maddie.

I'm 20 and just trying to live my life.  The hard/funny/cool thing is, is that I am living in Hawaii, task-forcing (being a dean) at a boarding high school, Hawaiian Mission Academy.  I'm from a little town called Wenatchee, Washington (PNW for life!) but now I'm in Honolulu.  That is a BIG change for this small town girl.   I have taken a year out of college to have this year of service.  I love anything and everything outdoors: hiking, swimming, chilling at the beach!  I also love to read; I'm a sucker for romance novels (I know, lame). And I love to be healthy, whether it's hiking, running, yoga,
or strength/weight training.  I also love experimenting in the kitchen.  Yes, I am a little addicted to Pinterest, don't judge.  I love eating healthfully or finding ways to make not-so-healthy recipes healthier.  Anyway, I'll try and make this interesting. . .

P.S.  I have big brown/gold eyes.  My dad has ALWAYS called me Cow Eyes, hence, the name.




That is all.


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13534457/?claim=q3nzbcam4zj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


1 comment: