Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Tuesday Things: Yoga + Kombucha

Happppyyyyy Tuesday!


 {Shadow Game Strong}

{Going up on a Tuesday}

{Happy, because, day off}

I don't know about you, but I LOVE Tuesdays… mostly because they are my day off. Yay!

I started my glorious day off by attending a BIKRAM yoga class.  This was my second one ever.  Going through the poses is so therapeutic and empowering.

After tackling a bikram class in the morning, you feel like you can accomplish everything and anything on your to-do list.  I mean, it is quite a feat just to make is through the class.

I'm pretty sure I sweat every last ounce of body fluid out of my body during the class so I decided to refuel with a Kombucha.  (Yes, I am becoming a real Yogi ;) ).


{I picked one with Chia seeds to give me extra energy}

{First, I showered}

Have you every tried Kombucha?  It's delicious and super good for you!  Some of the benefits include:
~Helps Digestion
~Weight Loss
~Prevents Cancer
~Cleanses and Detoxes
~Helps Immune System
~Increases Energy
You should ALL try this.

After lunch, I headed to Barnes and Noble.  If you haven't noticed, this is where I like to go to get stuff done + check out new books.  I could just read + sip coffee/tea all day long.  Everyday.


{Some books that I skimmed through today}


P.S. Starbucks spelled my name wrong.  Again.  How hard is it to spell Maddie?!  It's IE! 

(I needed some protein so I got a skinny, nonfat mocha.  What do you order at Starbucks?)


I ended my afternoon by heading to the local health food store, Down to Earth.  I'm thinking about buying some PB2.  

Have you tried it?

Who can resist the peanut butter taste with 85% less fat?  Not this girl.  


{I've been doing Insanity for 3 weeks and Yoga for 1. Back muscles coming in strong!} 

Anyway, I hope you all had a productive Tuesday.

Tomorrow-- Hump day.  So, basically, almost the weekend.

At least, that's how I choose look at it.

xoxo

Maddie



No comments:

Post a Comment